Terms and conditions https://bsacoustic.com
setlles business conditions between the operator / seller and the customer / buyer (hereinafter referred to as "GTC")
1. The operator (seller) of the online store https://bsacoustic.com is:
Business name: BS ACOUSTIC s.r.o.,
Registered adress: Hlavná 145, Radošovce 908 63, Slovakia
Company registered in OR OS Trnava, Section Ltd., Insert no. 12102 / T
VAT ID: SK2021527519
The seller is a VAT payer.
Mob .: +421 904 904 000
The competent authority supervising the legality of consumer protection is:
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection
based in Trnava for Trnava Region
917 01 Trnava
tel. no: 033/321 25 27
2. The customer (buyer) of the online store is any natural or legal person who sends an electronic form with an order of goods (product (s) or service (s)).
3. When ordering as an individual - non-business person, please give your name, surname, address where the goods should be delivered, telephone number and e-mail. If you are purchasing as a legal entity (for a business or a business) in your order, also include your business name, VAT ID, VAT ID, and billing address if different from the delivery address.
4. Acceptance of the order by the operator and thus the conclusion of the purchase contract is based on confirmation of this correctly and fully completed order electronically (by e-mail) by the operator, the operator reserves the right to additionally adjust the price of the ordered goods (operator does not guarantee the price of the goods, which is stated on the website of the operator at the time of placing the order, as this is dependent on the change of supply prices of the goods in question). After the order has been sent to the e-mail you have entered, a confirmation of receipt of the order and later information about the status of your order will be sent (eg the order was processed, the goods were dispatched, the goods are currently sold out, etc.). The registered customer can check the order directly in the online mode on the website of the online store after login.
5. The place of performance of the purchase contract shall mean the registered office (place of residence) or place of business of the Client specified in the electronic order form. The goods will be delivered by the operator using the services of third parties (contractual carrier, courier service) or the operator will deliver the goods by his own means or, based on an agreement with the customer, the goods will be ready for handover by the operator. Delivery of the goods is done by handing it over to the customer or handing over the goods to the contracting carrier. Ownership of the goods passes to the customer by delivery of the goods under the condition of payment of the purchase amount stated in the order in full. Until the transfer of ownership rights from the operator to the customer, the customer has all the duties of the custodian of goods and is obliged to store the goods and services safely at his own expense and to mark them so that they are identifiable as the goods of the operator.
6. The Provider shall deliver the goods to the Customer as soon as possible after receipt of the electronic order form within the delivery periods specified on the Provider's website. The Client acknowledges that the stated delivery dates (delivery times) are only of an indicative nature. The Customer agrees to extend the delivery period if the production of the ordered goods or other circumstances so require. If the Operator is not able to deliver all ordered goods to the Customer within the agreed time, he shall notify the Customer of this situation as soon as possible and notify him of the expected date of delivery of the ordered goods or propose the delivery of replacement goods. In the event that the customer orders goods of a non-standard size or goods heavier than 30 kg, the operator shall agree payment and delivery conditions individually with the customer.
7. If the goods are delivered by the contracting carrier, the customer gives the operator the right to provide the contracting carrier with the necessary personal data for the purpose of delivery of the goods (name / business name, address, telephone).
8. Upon receipt of the goods, the customer receives a receipt of the goods, which is also proof of payment of the goods in the case of cash on delivery. The receipt of the goods is also an order of the goods in writing. The customer shall receive the tax document with the quantification of the purchase price and VAT by e-mail at the latest within 14 calendar days from the delivery of the goods.
9. In the event that the Customer fails to pay and take delivery of the ordered goods outside the situation of damage to the goods upon delivery (the shipment shall be returned as undeliverable without the fault of the operator). .), the operator may claim damages for breach of an obligation subject to a contractual penalty. In such a case, the contractual penalty is set at a minimum of the paid postage and a maximum of 50% of the total price of the order. A customer who has not accepted the order will be sent a message by e-mail asking for information on what to do next with his order. The Customer has a deadline of 7 days from the date of sending the message to respond to this request. If the customer requests a re-shipment of such returned shipment, the operator charges the total price of the shipment a second handling fee and postage according to the applicable price list. Re-shipment of such returned shipment is possible only upon payment in advance. If the customer does not respond to the operator's request within the specified time, the order will be canceled by the operator.
10. The Client, as a private person (non-business), has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 working days of receipt of the goods. In such a case, the client will contact the operator and send him a written notice (not by electronic means of communication) of the withdrawal with the order number, date of purchase and account number or exact address for financial settlement. Purchased goods in the original state as at takeover (including documentation, accessories, etc.), the customer sends at its own expense together with the original proof of purchase back to the address of the operator (but not by cash on delivery). The customer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract if the goods were purchased and taken over personally from the operator. The Provider undertakes to return to the Customer the price paid for the relevant goods within 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the returned goods in the same manner as used in the payment for the goods, unless the Customer requests otherwise. If the returned goods are damaged, used, worn or incomplete, the operator may return to the customer the purchase price reduced by the value of damage or wear of the goods in question in the amount of min. 1% of the total price of the goods (in accordance with the relevant provisions of Section 457 of the Civil Code). Contract withdrawal form.
11. The Customer may not withdraw from the purchase contract for the provision of the service if the service has started to be performed with the Customer's consent before the withdrawal period has expired; the customer, for goods that due to its properties can not be returned (eg for hygienic reasons) or for goods that are perishable.
12. The operator reserves the right to change prices. The price is valid as stated in the order confirmation email. The price does not include consultancy, transport or any other costs, unless stated in the product description. The price of goods is determined according to the valid price list. Discounted prices of the goods are clearly marked with symbols (such as "sale" or "sale"). Discounted prices are valid until stocks are sold out or during the period indicated at the discounted price.
13. In the event that the Customer is currently located or lives abroad, the Operator shall agree the payment and delivery terms individually with the Customer. In case of delivery orders to the Czech Republic, the customer pays the price of goods and transport by courier service in CZK conversion according to the current exchange rate of the National Bank of Slovakia (www.nbs.sk).
14. The warranty conditions are governed by the Complaints Procedure.
15. The Provider shall not be liable for delayed delivery of goods caused by the delivery operator (post office, courier) or by giving an incorrect address of the Customer. The Customer is obliged to thoroughly inspect the goods upon their receipt from the deliverer and confirm by their signature the receipt of the goods on the receipt of the goods. If the consignment is visibly damaged or destroyed, the customer is obliged to immediately contact the operator without receiving the consignment. Complaints for possible failure to deliver the goods due to the delivery of the goods or damage to the goods caused by the delivery must be made in such cases directly with the delivery. Claims of mechanical damage to goods caused by transportation, the acceptance of which without defects confirmed by the customer to the deliverer, will not be accepted by the operator as justified and the performance of such a claim will not be provided to the customer.
16. All received electronic orders of goods are considered as a proposal to conclude a purchase contract and are not considered binding. The customer has the right to cancel the order without giving any reason at any time before the dispatch of goods by e-mail or by telephone. The operator has the right to cancel the order in case of non-delivery of the goods due to force majeure, due to the cessation of its production, due to its sold out or due to impossibility of delivery at the price stated in the e-shop. The operator is obliged to provide the possibility of delivery of replacement goods. The customer has the right to refuse to deliver replacement goods and to withdraw from the order of the said goods. In the event of payment of the purchase price or its part, upon cancellation of the order, the funds will be returned to the customer within 15 calendar days in the same manner as used for payment for the goods, unless the customer requests otherwise.
17. The Customer declares that it agrees within the meaning of the provisions of Art. § 7 par. 1 of Act no. 428/2002 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, that the controller processes and stores its personal data, in particular those mentioned above and / or necessary for the controller's activities and processes them in all its information systems. The Client grants the Operator this consent for an indefinite period of time. The Client may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing (by e-mail, letter shipment) or by telephone, based on which the Operator deletes his / her personal data from his / her database. The registered customer can update the personal data directly in the online mode on the website of the online store after login.
18. After sending the order or registering, the customer may receive reports on offers of goods, events and services of the seller. The customer can withdraw the sending at any time via the link in the e-mails that will be delivered to him.
19. Business relations (as well as other legal relations that may arise from it) with natural persons who do not act in concluding business contracts under these GTC within the scope of their business activities are subject to special regulations, in particular the general provisions of the Civil Code Act no. 108/2000 on consumer protection in door-to-door and mail-order sales, Act no. 250/2007 on consumer protection.
20. The Client and the Operator have agreed to fully recognize the electronic form of communication, in particular through electronic mail and the Internet, as valid and binding on both Parties. Electronic form of communication is not acceptable in case of withdrawal from the purchase contract.
21. By sending an order, the Client confirms that he has read these GTC and fully agrees with them. Notwithstanding the other provisions of these GTC, the Operator shall not be liable to the Client for lost profit, loss of opportunity or any other indirect or consequential loss due to negligence, breach of the purchase contract or otherwise. If any of the provisions of these GBTC prove to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, to the competent authorities of the Slovak Republic, the validity and enforceability of other provisions of the GBTC and the rest of the relevant provision of the GBTC remain unaffected.
22. If the Consumer is not satisfied with the manner in which the Seller settled his claim or believes that the Seller has violated his rights, the Consumer has the right to contact the Seller for redress by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If the Seller responds negatively to the Consumer's request, or fails to respond within 30 days of the date of dispatch by the Consumer, the Consumer has the right to file an alternative dispute resolution entity pursuant to Section 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Acts. The competent entity for alternative dispute resolution with the Seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection or another relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of subjects of alternative dispute resolution maintained by the Ministry of Economic Slovak Republic pursuant to Section 3 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk/. The customer has the right to choose which of these ADR entities to contact. The customer may use the online dispute resolution platform to submit a proposal for an alternative resolution of their consumer dispute. which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm All other information regarding the alternative dispute resolution between the Seller and the Consumer arising out of the Purchase Agreement as a Consumer Agreement or related to the Purchase Agreement as a Consumer the Contract is listed on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic http://www.mhsr.sk/ and in Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution and on Amendments to Certain Acts. which in concluding and fulfilling the consumer contract does not act incl MCI of its business, employment or occupation. Alternative dispute resolution relates only to disputes between consumers and the Seller, arising from a consumer contract.
23. The GTC shall be valid as stated on the Operator's website on the day of sending the electronic order form, unless expressly agreed otherwise between the two parties.
The Operator reserves the right to change these GTC. The obligation to notify the GTC in writing is fulfilled by placing it on the shop website.
These GTC are valid and effective from 01.06.2018 and fully replace the previous GTC. The operator reserves the right to change the GTC without prior notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic.