Return policy of the internet store bsacoustic.com
governing complaint conditions between the operator / seller and the customer / buyer (hereinafter referred to as "RP")
1. The operator (seller) of the online store https://www.bsacoustic.com is:
Business name: BS ACOUSTIC s.r.o.,
Registered seat: Hlavná 145, Radošovce 908 63.
Company registered in OR OS Trnava, Section Ltd., Insert no. 12102 / T
VAT ID: SK2021527519
The seller is a VAT payer.
Phone num .: +421 904 904 000
The competent authority supervising the legality of consumer protection is:
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection
Located in Trnava for Trnava Region
917 01 Trnava
Contact phone. no: 033/321 25 27
2. The Customer (Buyer) of the online store is any natural or legal person who submits an electronic order form for goods (product (s) or service / goods) in the Seller's online store and has received an e-mail confirmation of receipt of the order and paid the purchase price.
3. These Complaints Rules regulate the legal relations between the Operator and the Customer when dealing with complaints concerning the correctness and quality of goods and services provided by the Operator pursuant to the conclusion of a distance purchase contract through the Seller's online store.
4. Complaints for the purposes of these Complaints Procedure shall mean the claim made by the Customer for liability for defects of goods or services, which require a certain remedy or compensation for defective performance, respectively. failure to fulfill the subject of the contract.
Inspection of goods at takeover
1. Upon receipt of the goods from the carrier, the buyer is obliged to check the packaging in which the goods are packaged (whether it is not damaged) and to sign the document on receipt of the consignment. In the event of damage, it is necessary to write a report on the place of delivery of the goods with the carrier - courier service - on the detected errors caused during transport. Otherwise, the buyer shall be deemed to have received the goods in good condition. The seller will not accept any later claims for this reason. The buyer is entitled not to take over the goods if it is visibly damaged by transport. In this case, the buyer is entitled to exchange goods.
2. The Buyer is obliged to check the goods also in the case of personal takeover of the goods at the Seller's premises. The buyer is entitled not to take over the goods if it is visibly damaged.
1. The warranty period for goods purchased in the online store bsacoustic.sk is 24 months. The warranty period is the same for all online shop buyers (both consumers and business), unless otherwise provided by law.
The warranty period for the used thing is 12 months. Warranty periods begin to run from the takeover of the item by the buyer.
2. The period from the exercise of the right from liability for defects until the time when the buyer was obliged to take over the thing after the repair is not included in the warranty period. The seller is obliged to give the buyer a confirmation of when the right was exercised, as well as about the repair and its duration.
3. If a new item is exchanged, the warranty period shall commence once the new item has been received.
4. If a part of a new case is exchanged for which the nature of the case permits. The warranty period begins to run on this part again from the takeover of the new thing.
5. The rights arising from liability for defects of a thing for which the warranty period applies shall expire if they have not been exercised within the warranty period.
6. The warranty claim expires in the event of improper installation or unprofessional commissioning of the Goods, as well as improper handling of the Goods, i. in particular:
- breach of protective seals and stickers, if any,
- use of the Goods under conditions that do not match the specifications of the Goods documentation.
Procedure for asserting rights from liability for defects (Complaints).
1. Pursuant to these Complaints Rules, the entitled person may file a complaint in person, in writing or by electronic mail.
1.1. In person can do so at the seller's address:
BS ACOUSTIC, Ltd.
908 63 Radosovce
1.2. The Buyer may send defective goods for complaint to the Seller's business address by shipping service. In this case, the Buyer is obliged to send the Seller a completed Complaint Protocol, together with the defective goods, in which the defects are described in detail. When sending the goods, the Buyer shall act in such a way that the Goods are packed in a suitable packaging that adequately protects the Goods and meets the requirements for the transport of the Goods.
2. The complaint must show in particular:
- who submits the claim (first name, surname, permanent address),
- the subject of the claim, or what the customer claims,
- to whom the complaint is addressed,
- the date of filing the claim,
- the Client's signature or the Authorized Person's signature together with the power of attorney.
3. In the event of a complaint submitted by e-mail or in writing by the Authorized Person on behalf of the Client, the claim must be accompanied by a power of attorney to represent the Client in the matter of the complaint.
4. If the claim does not contain the particulars referred to in point 2 of this Article, it shall be deemed unjustified.
5. The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complicated cases within 3 days from the date of claim. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the claim. Once the method of handling the claim has been determined, the Seller shall process the claim immediately; in justified cases, the claim may be settled later. However, the claim must not be longer than 30 days from the date of claim. After the expiry of the 30-day period for settling the claim, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for a new one.
If the Buyer has made a claim for the product within the first 12 months of the purchase, the Seller may settle the claim only upon expert judgment; irrespective of the outcome of the expert assessment, the consumer may not be required to pay the expert assessment costs or other expert assessment costs. The Seller is obliged to provide the Buyer with a copy of the expert opinion justifying the rejection of the complaint no later than 14 days from the date of handling the complaint.
If the Buyer has made a claim for the product after 12 months of purchase and the Seller has rejected it, the person who handled the claim is obliged to indicate in the document on the claim settlement to whom the Buyer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to the designated person, the expert assessment costs as well as all other related cost-related costs shall be borne by the Seller regardless of the result of the expert assessment. If the Buyer proves the Seller's responsibility for a defect by expert judgment, he / she can re-claim the claim; the warranty period does not expire during the expert assessment. The seller is obliged to reimburse the consumer within 14 days from the date of reclamation of all costs incurred for expert assessment, as well as all related costs reasonably incurred. A reclaimed claim cannot be rejected.
6. The claim shall be deemed to be the day the claim is made by the Buyer. The day of claim is considered:
- for postal items - the day of delivery of the complaint to the mail room of the Seller
- in the case of personal delivery - the date on the copy of the complaint confirming the Seller's delivery
- for delivery by electronic mail - the day of delivery of the electronic mail message to the email address of the Seller.
7. The Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about the handling of the complaint and the manner of its handling, in a suitable and demonstrable form, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. The Seller is obliged to issue a written document on the complaint handling within 30 days from the date of the complaint at the latest.
8. The termination of the complaint procedure / complaint / is considered to be its handling. Complaint handling means the termination of the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired product, replacing the product, returning the purchase price of the product, paying a reasonable discount on the price of the product, a written call for acceptance or justified rejection.
1. Other legal relations between the Operator and the Customer not expressly regulated by these Complaints Rules shall be governed by the relevant provisions of individual contracts concluded between the Operator and the Customer, by the relevant provisions of generally binding legal regulations valid in the territory of the Slovak Republic, respectively.
2. The Operator is entitled to amend or supplement these Complaints Rules at any time due to changes in legal regulations and the business environment by publishing on their website. The obligation to notify the change of the Complaints Procedure in writing is fulfilled by its placement in the Seller's Online Store.
This Complaints Procedure comes into force and effect from 01.01.2018 and fully replaces the previous Complaints Procedure. The Operator reserves the right to change the Complaint Procedure without prior notice.